Editorial Collegium and Editorial Board Українською
The editorial collegium includes experts covering most areas of research in physiology, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology and medicine. They are independent reviewers, and relevant experts in their particular field of science. Members of the editorial collegium maintain close contact with the international editorial board, this provides a high quality of manuscript reviews.
Our magazine has a wide range of authors of different areas of physiology, biochemistry, medicine, therefore in some instances manuscripts are reviewed by experts of specific science fields who are not members of the editorial collegium. These professionals hold all responsibility of the reviewers and retain confidentiality.
· Gzhegotskyi Mechyslav (Lviv, Ukraine)
Deputies of editor-in-chief:
· Petryshyn Yu., (Lviv, Ukraine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Melnyk I., (Lviv, Ukraine)
Managing editor :
· Mysakovets О., (Lviv, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com
· Chaykovska О. (Lviv, Ukraine) (tel. 275-75-91), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of editorial board:
Editorial advice :